Buy Health Insurance - with the facility of lifelong renewal

There are many people who live with the belief that health insurance plans are required at the old age, as a human body becomes more prone to health issues. But, it is always advisable to buy health insurance at the earliest, as there are many advantages of buying these plans at early age.

Medical insurance, if purchased at early age, amount to less premium and offers better coverage. Waiting period elapses in early age, thus, a person gets complete coverage in later stages of life. Many plans come with cover ceasing age, beyond which there is no coverage offered. At early age, there would be numerous options, but it might not be same as there are very less number of options available at old age. So, a person should buy health insurance plan that comes with lifelong renewal. it would help him/her to enjoy coverage for the entire life.

Besides it, buy health insurance at early age might also help an insured to increase the sum insured amount, as cumulative bonus for claim-free year adds up to sum insured.

Apollo Munich plans offer products with the facility of lifelong renewal. so, buy it today and enjoy tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. My grandmother recently had a renal failure. Along with my worry for her I had the additional financial burden. It was very difficult for me to pay more than Rs.4lacs. I regret not having taken insurance for my family and myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a senior citizen. I swear by Apollo Munch as it offers lifelong renewal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very true. I have taken health insurance from a young age and have to fork out only a few thousands per year to be free of worries in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sandesh. I made the mistake of not buying health insurance when I was young, but my son's health insurance premium is very low and affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lifelong renewal is a much appreciated feature.

    ReplyDelete